Our Open Gym time is a great opportunity to practice your skills or just try out some of the equipment. This is an unstructured, coach supervised time to explore our gym space. Try our trampoline, tumble on the tumble track, Swing on the bars, balance on the beams, climb our ropes or get stuck in our foam pit!
Ages: 5 & Under (Adults must stay with participants)
Cost: $10 per child.
Thu & Fri: 11:00am to 12:30pm
Ages: All Ages (Adults must stay with participants 12 and under)
Day: Saturday Costs: $10 per Child Times: 4:30pm to 6:00pm
Day: Thursday Time: 8:30pm to 9:30pm
Cost: $10 per person. Cash only please
Sunday Night Drop In will be run through Flyfree Parkour
Sometimes we have to cancel drop in to make room for other exciting events. The following are dates that the drop will not run:
December 2017: Dec 9, Dec 16 cancelled for KNO, Dec 23, 28, 29, 30 cancelled for christmas
February 2018: Feb 8 - 12:00-1:00, Feb 9 - 12:00-1:00, Feb 10 cancelled for KNO, Feb 22, 23, 24 cancelled for SMI
March 2018: March 2 - 12:00-1:00, March 29 - 12:00-1:00, March 30 and 31 cancelled for easter
April 2018: April 28
May 2018: May 12 cancelled, May 18 - 12:00-1:00
June 2018: June 16, 23, 30
(Alberta Gymnastics Federation)
Due to the nature of gymnastics and its inherent risks, all Drop In participants at Aerials Gymnastics MUST purchase the $5.00 insurance on their first visit. No exceptions. This insurance is valid from date of purchase until June 30th of the calendar year. If you have valid AGF insurance for the current year, please present proof upon registration and this insurance fee will be waived. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact the office.
1. The parent or adult is required to be in the gym supervising their child(ren) during the entirety of drop in.
2. Maximum of 3 children per supervising adult.
3. No flips! This includes handsprings, front and back tucks etc.
We ask that all athletes (competitive or not) respect this rule.
4. 1 person on the trampoline at a time.
(parents may stand on trampoline with child under 3 years)
5. No jumping from trampoline to trampoline.
6. No head first or stomach first landings into the foam pit. Always land feet first or on back.
7. Heads must be above foam in the foam pit at all times.
8. Only jump into the foam pit if it is clear.
9. Please respect the coaches, equipment and other participants. No swearing or offensive language.
10. No food, gum, belts, jewelry, (watches, dangling earrings, necklaces, chains or rings) or shoes allowed in the gym.
11. Alberta Gymnastics Federation has mandated all Gymnastics Clubs of Alberta to abide by this policy. No children will be allowed on the gymnastics floor in slings/carriers, car seats and or unattended in strollers.
12. The supervising coach has final authority on all matters and has the right to remove participants without refund or question for inappropriate behavior in the gym.
13. Drop in is on a first come first serve basis. To keep everyone safe, there are a maximum number of participants allowed in the gym at one time.
14. $5 AGF insurance must be purchased prior to participation.